The current global pandemic has had a huge impact on organisations of all types. As a result, more and more employers will need training in how to assess the risks of Coronavirus. To help with this, and to help employers to meet their general duties to control risks from all hazardous substances, we have launched our new one-day CoSHH Assessment course.
Our one-day ‘CoSHH Assessment‘ course is designed to cover the essential requirements of these important Regulations in an accessible, jargon-free way. It is suitable for anybody who may be exposed to chemical or biological agents in the workplace.
Is it for me?
Anyone who might be responsible for ensuring that workers are not harmed by chemicals or biological agents (including coronavirus) will benefit from attending this course. You will cover:
- Forms and classification of chemical and biological agents;
- Routes of entry;
- Health hazards associated with agents in your particular place of work;
- Where to find helpful information;
- Airborne monitoring and the relevance of Workplace Exposure Limits;
- Principles of exposure control;
- The role of health surveillance;
- CoSHH assessment exercise.
Why not contact us today to make a booking? Have questions? Call us and we’ll be happy to answer.