We have had a lot of enquiries about running a course on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, and we’re happy to oblige!
Our one-day ‘CDM Awareness‘ course is designed to cover the essential requirements of these important Regulations in an accessible, jargon-free style. It is suitable for any organisation that is planning to build or demolish a structure, or to alter it, repair it, redecorate or maintain it.
Is it for me?
Anyone who will be taking on the role of client, client representative, designer or contractor will benefit from attending this course. You will cover:
- The background to CDM and the scope of ‘Construction work’
- Roles of key players – the commercial client, principal designer, designers, principal contractor, and contractors
- Notification requirements
- Pre-construction information
- The Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- CDM Part 4.
Why not contact us today to make a booking? Have questions? Call us and we’ll be happy to answer.