In light of the ever-increasing demand for virtual health and safety training courses, we are happy to say that we can now oblige.
All of our training courses, from 90-minute health and safety law updates to 10-day NEBOSH Certificates can now be taught virtually, online. If you prefer, we can still visit your workplace, but here are some of the main reasons to ‘go virtual’:
- Covid secure. All learners can attend remotely, even if they are shielding or self-isolating
- Cheaper. We don’t have to travel (and neither do you), so we’ve passed the savings on to you
- Flexible. Learners can be at home or at work – in fact anywhere where there is a reliable internet connection
- You’ll get the same standard of tutor input, just as if you were face-to-face in a traditional training room
- You’ll still be able to do breakout sessions and group exercises, but without the need to worry about social distancing.
There’s never been a better time to get your staff trained, so get in touch today to arrange your virtual health and safety training courses with Griffin.