World-renowned NEBOSH training, now available virtually via Zoom or MS Teams. Get the same experience but from your own home or office.
THE NEBOSH NATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE – NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIRTUAL DELIVERY VIA MS TEAMS OR ‘ZOOM’. GAIN A WORLDWIDE RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN HEALTH & SAFETY WITHOUT THE NEED TO TRAVEL.
A 10-day, full-time tutored course delivered via MS Teams or Zoom for just £1195 + VAT, inclusive of all tuition, course materials, and exam registration fees.
Come and study with us online to achieve your NEBOSH National General Certificate, the UK’s leading health and safety qualification. The NEBOSH National General Certificate course is delivered by one of our team of health and safety trainers, all of whom have unsurpassed experience in course delivery and practical management of health and safety in the workplace. We boast impressive results and know that we can set you on the path to success too.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification in the UK with over 200,000 people gaining the award since it was launched in 1989. It is the safety qualification most frequently requested by employers and has an enviable reputation both nationally and internationally. According to research conducted by NEBOSH, “… over 98% of respondents would recommend the qualification to others.”
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is a perfect first step on the ladder to a career in health and safety (that’s how our Managing Director got started) but it’s also a fantastic course for line managers, facilities managers and others who take it as a way of developing first-class health and safety knowledge. In fact, did you know that 80% of people who now take a NEBOSH Certificate level qualification are employed in roles whose primary function is not health and safety?
I have some questions
Want to know more? Why not contact us today for a no-obligation chat – we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
What others say about Griffin
How do I book my place?
This course is delivered by Griffin Safety Training Limited in association with Woodward SHE Ltd, who are NEBOSH accredited centre 179.
Who is this course for?
Holders of the NEBOSH National General Certificate help their organisations to manage risks effectively. The course is ideal for people looking to start a career in health and safety and also suits those who need a little more safety knowledge to enhance their current role and help ensure the safety and health of staff as well as the continued health of their organisation.
You will be assured of:
- Top class tuition from some of the UK’s best trainers, all qualified safety practitioners
- Gaining valuable insight into exam technique from NEBOSH Examiners
- A high chance of passing due to our expert tuition and tutorial support
- Multiple teaching techniques to suit all learning styles
- Learning from others: sharing experiences with others involved in safety management.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, delegates will understand:
- Workplace hazards and relevant, proportionate control measures
- The scope of legal duties on employers, managers and employees
- The legal framework for the regulation of health and safety
- How to plan and implement an effective health and safety policy
- How to Influence behaviour to create a positive health & safety culture
- How to undertake risk assessments and accident investigations and recommend suitable action.
Hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Safe working at height
- Chemical and biological hazards and risk control
- Controlling noise and vibration at work
- Controlling stress at work
If you have any pre-booking questions please click here to get in touch with us.
Please contact us for our next available course dates.
Available for delivery at your premises or online via MS Teams or Zoom.
Online course via MS Teams or Zoom for the all-inclusive price of just £1195 + VAT
Costs for in-house courses depend on delegate numbers. Contact us for a competitive quote.