Are you aware of recent or pending changes in health and safety law and how they affect your business? If not, you’ll benefit from one of our short ‘Health and safety law update’ sessions.
Our health and safety law update session will last for 60-90 minutes. It will provide your team with up-to-date information on developments in this critical area of the law, which in turn helps your organisation to:
- properly implement new health and safety law
- comply with current law
- understand how courts are currently applying the law
- adapt to changes in existing health and safety law
- not overdo your response to changes in the law
- avoid prosecution.
I have some questions
Want to know more? Why not contact us today for a no-obligation chat – we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
What others say about Griffin
How do I book our Health and safety law update?
Who is this course for?
The flexible sessions are suitable for safety teams and senior management. They are also count towards CPD for IOSH members when delivered at IOSH Branch Meetings.
Gain a valuable insight into recent and pending changes in health and safety law that will help to equip your company to ensure continued legal compliance.
What will I learn?
Content varies according to developments in law at any given time. As a guide, some of the topics that clients have found to be of benefit in recent years include:
• The Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016
• The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
• The Social Action, Responsibility and Heroism Act 2015 ('SARAH')
• Case law developments and implications
• Developments in sentencing for health and safety offences
• Seminars on Lord Young’s report “Common sense, common safety”
If you have any pre-booking questions please click here to get in touch with us.
Please contact us to arrange a convenient date.
Flexible, but typically 60 - 90 minutes.
Nationwide at your workplace.
Please contact us for an all-inclusive quote.