IOSH Fire Safety for Managers, now available online
Over the course of one day, IOSH Fire Safety for managers gives managers and supervisors the knowledge required to tackle workplace fire safety issues. You will be given case studies to refer back to as well as practical exercises to test your knowledge. At the end of the course, you will have a greater ability to reduce fire risk in your workplace. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a respected certificate.
I have some questions
Want to know more? Why not contact us today for a no-obligation chat – we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
What others say about Griffin
How do I book my place?
Griffin Safety Training Limited delivers this course in association with Woodward SHE Ltd.
Who is this course for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role who requires an awareness of fire safety.
Fire Safety for Managers will help your organisation:
- Minimise fire risk in the workplace
- Improve your fire safety culture
- Activate staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
What will I learn?
IOSH Fire Safety for Managers covers:
- Employers' responsibilities for fire safety
- Fire safety measures
- Assessing fire risks
- Creating a fire safety culture.
If you have any pre-booking questions please click here to get in touch with us.
Contact us with your preferred dates.
Receive this one-day Fire Safety for Managers course virtually from the comfort of your own workplace or home.
Alternatively, we can come to you and deliver at your premises.
Contact us for a competitive quote.