Does your organisation need to provide better health and safety training to it’s staff but doesn’t know where to start? Are you worried about your legal liability, or just feel that things could be safer and healthier where you work? Do you need to reduce losses caused by accidents and ill health? If so, we can help.
At Griffin Safety Training Limited we are passionate about delivering affordable training in a language that all can understand. We have been around since 2011, delivering training in organisations of all sizes and across all sectors. We work hard to build strong client relationships and deliver relevant training courses that demystify health and safety.
We speak to you in plain English, no jargon. We give you the knowledge to keep your people safe and the confidence to focus on building a stronger and more profitable business.
Griffin Safety Training Limited has been providing effective health and safety training to businesses since 2011.
As well as the hugely popular NEBOSH and IOSH courses, we also design and deliver our own training courses, ensuring that there will always be something to fit your need.
Our central location gives us easy access to all parts of the UK. So whatever your training needs and wherever you are based, when you choose Griffin you will get:
- High impact training delivered direct to your premises or preferred venue.
- Competitive pricing, as our lower overheads mean we can pass on savings direct to you.
- A personal service with a single point of communication and the ability for you to amend and adapt courses.
- Experienced trainers with adult training qualifications, who use real-world experience and include your procedures and processes where requested.
- Relevant courses that consistently achieve a high pass rate, so your business sees an immediate benefit.
Don’t take our word for it…
Our client testimonials and feedback demonstrate the success of our training methods. Find out what some of our previous delegates say here.
Contact us today for a chat about your health and safety training requirements.