IOSH Managing Safely, 3-day course, now available online
Are your staff working from home? No problem, we can deliver virtually, so there’s no need to travel.
IOSH Managing Safely is a popular and interactive training course aimed at managers and supervisors. It gives key health and safety know-how in an easy to understand and remember way.
Innovative and efficient
This is a 3-day course that covers a broad range of safety topics in an interactive and engaging way. This is because it features an innovative presentation with quizzes and discussions that are relevant to your workplace. As a result, delegates will gain the confidence they need to deal with safety issues in a practical way. This will add value to any organisation.
I have some questions
Want to know more? Why not contact us today for a no-obligation chat – we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
What others say about Griffin
How do I book my place?
Griffin Safety Training Limited delivers this course in association with Woodward SHE Ltd.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors with responsibility for people or processes. It is also relevant for managers and supervisors who require a broad view of current health and safety requirements.
- Greater awareness of health and safety issues
- Enables better planning for health and safety
- More confident and safety-aware managers and supervisors
- Takes the guesswork out of risk assessment
- Greater understanding of health and safety requirements
- Reduce accidents and ill health
- Reduce chances of legal action
- A happier, better motivated and productive workforce
What will I learn?
IOSH Managing Safely will equip managers and supervisors to tackle health and safety issues in their own workplaces. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- apply basic safety management principles
- recognise safety and health hazards in the workplace
- ensure that staff receive adequate health and safety training and supervision
- identify what actions should be taken when incidents happen
- communicate effectively on safety and health issues
The course is arranged over eight modules covering:
- Reasons for managing safety
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding legal responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating accidents
- Measuring performance
Each delegate will be required to undertake a short multi-format test and to complete a brief workplace-based risk assessment. On successful completion of the IOSH Managing Safely course and the assessed work, candidates will receive the IOSH 'Managing Safely' certificate.
If you have any pre-booking questions please click here to get in touch with us.
Contact us to arrange a date.
We deliver IOSH Managing Safely virtually via Zoom or face-to-face at your workplace.
Contact us for an all-inclusive quote.