This is the best face to face Corporate Manslaughter course available on the market today. While other providers use presenters with limited knowledge in this area, our Corporate Manslaughter course is delivered by an award-winning former barrister, an expert in the law of occupational safety and health and safety consultant with over 22 years of experience in the field. You can be reassured that the information you will receive on this course will be relevant and up-to-date and that the presenter will be able to answer any questions you may wish to ask.
Our Corporate Manslaughter course is a ‘must’ for all senior managers and safety practitioners. This 3-hour interactive course is delivered at your premises and will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to:
- Understand this important piece of legislation
- Recognise the link between your organisation’s safety culture and the factors to be considered by the jury
- Learn about sentencing guidelines
- Take steps to prevent prosecution
- Avoid related adverse publicity
The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 has now been in force for 10 years. With fines increasing and publicity orders common, our course will help you to understand the requirements of the Act and ensure your ongoing compliance.
Our Corporate Manslaughter course consistently receives the highest level reviews; it is the best course of its type available on the market today, so why not Contact us for a no-obligation chat or to arrange a convenient date.
Who is this course for?
This Corporate Manslaughter briefing is suitable for senior managers who are interested in the implications of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 and for safety practitioners who need to advise senior managers or who may wish to increase their knowledge and gain CPD.
Presented with extensive authority and experience by our former Barrister, Andrew Ashford, our Corporate Manslaughter course is a must for those who wish to understand the requirements of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, as well as the associated sentencing guidelines.
What will I learn?
The course discusses the following issues:
• Duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act and the wider legal perspective
• Sentencing of individuals and organisations for breaches of health and safety law
• Coverage of gross negligence manslaughter and recent prominent cases
• Corporate Manslaughter – key requirements. What does the Act mean to organisations?
• Jury considerations
• Sentencing guidelines
• How individuals and organisations can take steps to prevent prosecution
If you have any pre-booking questions please click here to get in touch with us.
Contact us to arrange a convenient course date.
Available for delivery at your premises for groups of 2 - 12 delegates.
Contact us for an all-inclusive quote.